Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some People Dream of Angels...

This is a post I published on my other blog at the beginning of the 2013 new year...

2012 will always be remembered as a year that changed our lives forever.  Our love, faith, strength, and trust were tested like I could have never imagined.  My heart will continue to ache and my eyes will fill with tears every single day because of the life changing moments this year brought.  And despite the pain this year has brought, it is one that I will cherish, as it has brought us closer as a family, taught us a deeper meaning of love, and given us a greater appreciation for others.  In the new year,  I will live my life in honor of a precious baby boy who didn't get to live his, but who brought so much beauty and inspiration to our.

Some people dream of angels...We held one in our arms.

Remembering our precious Caleb, the angel baby who we held in our arms, born on October 17, 2012...and earned his wings on October 19, 2012.







Proud big brother, Jaden

Proud big brother, Elijah




Our sweet little family of five (this is one of the only pictures of the five of us - one I will cherish forever)



Caleb had lots of visitors, who I am so glad were able to meet and hold our precious angel baby...

Caleb's great-grandma (my grandma) and his Nana (my mom)


 Caleb's proud Papa (my dad) and big brothers


My Aunt Mary

 Uncle Jeremy

One of my best friends, Melissa

Proud daddy, great-grandma, and grandma

My Aunt Maureen and cousin, Annie


When you give birth to a child, never does it cross your mind that you will have to say goodbye.  Our precious Caleb now soars with Angels.  But because of him, we are forever changed, and he will never be forgotten.









No comments:

Post a Comment