Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog.  My name is Jeanette, and I am the mom of two precious boys...and one perfect angel.  First of all, thank you so much for being here and joining us on our journey.  I used to blog at Mom of Two Precious Boys and have decided to start this blog to document my experiences as a mommy of an angel, and my family's journey of love, loss, healing, and life after the loss of our precious baby boy.

My husband, Sam and I have been married for 7 years and have two precious boys, Jaden, 6, and Elijah, 4.  On October 17, 2012, we welcomed our third baby boy, Caleb into the world.  And just two short days later, our worlds came crashing down when we suddenly found ourselves saying goodbye to our newborn baby boy.  While Caleb's life on Earth was far too brief, it was not without meaning.  Because of him, we have learned the true meaning of love and the value of each precious moment we share together.

Through my grief, I have found tremendous comfort in reading other "Angel mommy" blogs, which have brought tears to my eyes, and comfort to my soul.  I want to pay it forward by sharing our journey, which I hope will bring comfort, inspiration, and a touch of hope to others.  I look forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings as a bereaved mother, along with our journey as a family who is missing our sweet baby boy, and precious baby brother.  I also look forward to sharing some of the daily adventures, experiences, and priceless moments in my life with my two precious boys, who make each day worth living!

The name "Sweet Fluttering Kisses" in honor of my three sweethearts -- one who lets us know he's near each time we see a beautiful butterfly... and his two big brothers who anxiously await the Fluttering Kisses sent from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment